Fiber count： 1~2 cores
Product model: Diameter: 2.0mm and 3.00mm; dual-core: 2.0mm and 3.00mm
The single anti-flaming tight buffered fiber (diameter: 900μm or 600μm) is taken as the optical transmission medium for the single fiber cable and the outer is covered with an aramid fiber layer as the strengthening stress unit. The sheath will be formed after the outermost layer is extruded with a layer of PVC or LSZH materials.
YD/T1258.2-2009 terminal cable assembled single core and dual-core fiber cable
YD/T1258.3-2009 house wiring assembled single core and dual-core fiber cable
Scope of application:
Jump line of optical fiber connection or tail fiber; indoor shaft level and forced ventilation level wirings; interconnection of the instruments and communication equipment.
1. Use tight buffered fiber for easily peeling.
2. The tight buffered fiber has features of excellent flame retardant property.
3. The member with aramid fiber reinforcement makes the fiber cable have excellent tensile property.
4. The outside protective material has characteristics of corrosion resistance, water proof, ultraviolet-proof, flame retardant and environmental protection.
5. It is the all medium structure and will not be interfered by the electromagnetism.
6. The processing technology is rigorous and the design is scientific and reasonable.
PUBLIC ATTENTION MICRO SIGNAL