Multi-purpose distribution cable
Fiber count： 4~12 cores
Product model: GJPFJV
The single anti-flaming tight buffered fiber (diameter: 900μm) is taken as the optical transmission medium for the multipurpose wiring cable and the outer is covered with an aramid fiber layer as the strengthening stress unit. The sheath will be formed after the outermost layer is extruded with a layer of PVC or LSZH materials.
YD/T1258.4-2005 indoor optical fiber cables series, Part 4: multi-core cable
Laying method: horizontal wiring is used in the indoor and vertical wiring is used in the building and so on.
Scope of application:
The end user can directly connect.
1. Use tight buffered fiber for easily peeling.
2. The tight buffered fiber has features of excellent flame retardant property.
3. The member with aramid fiber reinforcement makes the fiber cable have excellent tensile property.
4. It has the anti-twist property.
5. The outside protective material has characteristics of corrosion resistance, water proof, ultraviolet-proof, flame retardant and environmental protection.
6. It is applicable to the processing and manufacturing of the various connections.
7. The processing technology is rigorous and the design is scientific and reasonable.