Multi-purpose branched cable
Fiber count： 6~144 cores
Product type: single layer of winding type or multi-layers of winding type
The multi-purpose branched optical cable takes the single-core cable (the tight buffered fiber with diameter of 900μm, and the reinforced members with aramid fiber) as the sub-element, and the non-metallic center reinforced core and fiber sub-element layer are stranded along the center reinforced core to form the cable core. The sheath will be formed after a layer of PVC or LSZH material is extruded.
YD/T1258.4-2005 indoor optical fiber cables series, Part 4: multi-core cable.
YD/T814.2-200Xbranching type of communication indoor cable.
Laying method: horizontal wiring is used in the indoor and vertical wiring is used in the building and so on.
Scope of application:
The end user can directly connect.
1. It consists of many single cores and includes central reinforced members with stranded cable core synthesis, which will make the fiber cable bear larger tension.
2. Each single core type of fiber cable contains aramid reinforced fiber, so its strength is high and the flexibility is perfect. It does not include factice and easily to construct and connect.
3. The outside protective material has characteristics of corrosion resistance, water proof, ultraviolet-proof, flame retardant and environmental protection.
4. It is the all medium structure and will not be interfered by the electromagnetism.
5. The processing technology is rigorous and the design is scientific and reasonable.