Butterfly drop cable (for indoor distribution)
Fiber count： 1~4 cores
Product models: GJXH, GJXV, GJXDH, GJXFH, GJXFV, GJXDFH.
The access network type of butterfly drop cable (used in the indoor wiring) is that put the optical communication unit (optical fiber) in the center and two parallel of non-metallic reinforced members (FRP) or metal reinforced members are put in the sides. Finally, the sheath will be formed after the black or colorful PVC or LSZH is extruded.
YD/T1997-2009 the access network type of butterfly drop cable
Laying method: indoor wiring
Scope of application: user access section
1. Special type of flexing fiber cable for providing larger bandwidth and strengthening transmission performance of network.
2. Two parallel FRP or metal reinforced members can make the cable have perfect compressive property and protect the fiber cable.
3. The structure of the fiber cable is simple with light weight and strong practicability.
4. Unique groove design makes it easy to peel and connect, and simplify the installation and maintenance.
5. LSZH or FRPVC sheath is environmental.
6. It can match with various site connections and can be formed cable.